YOU are a manipulator. But that doesn't mean that you are a bad person. It makes you human.
And when you sharpen your persuasion skills?
With the right intention and solid focus, you have the power to make massive impact and have influence over the people you care about.
In this video, I will cover:
- why people mistake the negative form of manipulation when they hear “sales”
- why manipulation (and thus persuasion) are natural and human
- how your intention plays a big role in how you show up
- a major fear most people have when starting a business
- why it's important to understand copywriting
- proof that we all are manipulators (whether intentional or not)
Most people want to create more wealth, yet most are not investors. They do not have the education nor funding to be able to have their money make money on their money's money. (Me personally one of my investment plans is trading in forex.) So they generally continue to trade time for money.
Most people trade time for money by working for someone else. And that person or company will tell you what they think your value is. Therefore, you are limiting your earning potential.
So some people start their own business – whether from scratch or as an independent rep of some direct sales company.
But many fear what people will think or say about them. That perhaps they are:
- only trying to take their money
- greedy or selfish
- into some kind of scam
And for many, this can stop them dead in their tracks.
Because most people are programmed to think “slimy car salesman” when they hear “sales” – they think of the negative end of manipulation.
But when you realize that business is simply providing a product or service to someone that addresses one of their 12 human needs? Then the only thing that would distinguish you from a “nasty salesperson” is your intention.
Marketing is about using your words and imagery in order to get past the conscious mind and speak to the subconscious… Wherein the true buying power lies.
Here are a few definitions of manipulation to show that it's not really a bad thing, as it means to:
- work or handle skillfully
- manage artfully or shrewdly (clever or sharp in practical affairs)
- alter for one's purposes (again, based on your intent)
We all use persuasion (aka manipulation) to fulfill our needs. Here are 2 perfect examples:
- children who pit parents against each other to get an extra hour before bed
- parents who make a game out of chores to get the work done and still have the kid happy about it
Sales is simply about opening someone up to the possibility they seek and then guiding them to a decision that's best for them.
Whether in business or life, being a wildly successful communicator will greatly benefit your efforts.
Want access to the same copywriting training I'm going through?
Click here and register for more information.
The copywriting techniques can be applied as a copywriting tutorial for beginners and pros alike!
Even a few copywriting tips here and there can REALLY pick up your game!
Looking to work with me directly?
Be sure to click here!
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★